At Tru Air Systems LLC, we know that choosing a company you can believe in to do AC repair in Albuquerque is important. We get how important it is to find a dependable company that does fantastic work. We can help. Getting the answers to these questions can help you make a confident, knowledgeable decision.
- How long have you been in business? A company with years of experience that has long-term employees is often a good one.
- Is your company insured? Any professional that works in your home should carry liability insurance to guard you in the case of accidental damage or injury.
- What kinds of licenses and certifications do your technicians have? A truly professional AC repair company will require their professionals to be licensed, certified and require ongoing education and training of their professionals to keep them up-to-date with industry trends and developments.
- Do you have any references you can provide? A trustworthy company that offers AC repair should have a number of references they’ll happily share with you. Call these references and find out all the details about AC repairs the prospective company has completed.
- Will you give a written estimate? Be sure to get a written estimate so you can review all the details involved with your AC repair. And remember, the cheapest estimate isn’t always the best estimate. Your detailed estimates should help you filter out companies you aren’t interested in working with, no matter how inexpensive they are.
- Do your technicians have experience working on my system? You may want to ensure the company you pick has experience working on your brand of equipment, especially if there are any less-common features.
- Will my AC repairs be warrantied? Work backed by a warranty is a no-brainer. If a company isn’t willing to stand behind their work, you should probably move on.
If you’d like any more information about AC repairs and would like to talk about these questions with us, give Tru Air Systems LLC a call at 505-226-3525. We’re happy to help!