As springtime rolls around, you might be wondering, is an AC tune-up worth it in Albuquerque? Even if your air conditioning unit is up-to-date or was running just fine last season.
Here’s one method to look at it. You wouldn’t buy a brand-new automobile and never have to request any service for it, such as putting in fresh oil or buying new tires.
The same affects your AC. It’s equipment that needs fuel and has moving components. Like a automobile, it can get leaks and its moving pieces can malfunction.
Having your unit checked seasonally by a Tru Air Systems LLC technician can help spot small issues before they turn into large meltdowns. (And cause your system to stop running!)
Six Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your system clean. Since your air conditioner is located outdoors, it’s more inclined to having a buildup of dirt, leaves and other yard debris, which can majorly affect your system’s efficiency. While you can use our how to clean your AC guide, we recommend calling a specialist to service intricate internal components.
- It keeps your unit efficient. Dirt and yard refuse that accumulate within your unit can make it work harder and lower airflow. Both these troubles can lead to higher energy use—and a more expensive energy bill!
- It could lengthen your equipment’s life span. A clean unit is an efficient one and could even help it last for a longer period of time. That’s money that you won’t spend on your monthly cooling costs and over the years, because you won’t have to install new equipment as soon.
- It helps spot little issues before they become big, costly problems. During professional AC maintenance, your technician will closely examine parts and complete a cycle of cooling performance checks. These detailed procedures often allow us to locate issues before they turn into major problems that result in a pricey repair bill.
- It helps guarantee worry-free operation throughout the warmest days. After your equipment is serviced, you’ll have peace of mind knowing your system is ready to deliver worry-free air. Even on the warmest days. It’s one of the wisest methods to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty going. Most manufacturers call for regular maintenance to keep your warranty valid. Without this work, your system is open to advanced breakdowns and lowered efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Involve?
A premium AC maintenance should include an examination and maintenance work from an experienced HVAC technician. Here’s some of the things we’ll do:
We’ll examine the subsequent locations and pieces:
- Total equipment order
- Start-up pattern
- Thermostat calibration
- Air filter
- Blower components and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety controls
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a part of the services we’ll do:
- Put in new air filters
- Secure electrical connections
- Check electrical flow
- Lube moving pieces
- Rinse condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Request Your AC Tune-Up Right Away with Tru Air Systems LLC
Now is the greatest time to book your AC maintenance! Give our Tru Air Systems LLC pros a ring at 505-226-3525 or contact us online to schedule your appointment. Before we arrive at your house, be sure to look at our exclusive offers for savings on your next service.